Date: 9th & 10th of May 2017
Venue: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
HR leaders play the most critical role in shaping the future of their organisations in an increasingly complex, competitive and disruptive market landscape. Positioned uniquely as business leaders, innovators and mentors, HR will continue to stay strategic and innovative as they align corporate priorities, market conditions and human factors to deliver business results and pave the way for future growth.
Business Insights Australia’s QLD HR Leaders Summit will gather 100+ Queensland based senior HR leaders across industry sectors. The program is designed to generate high level peer-to-peer conversations. Keynote speakers, guest panellists and industry specialists will share their journeys, innovative approaches, latest thinking, business cases and success stories. Key discussion topics include rationalising the people investment and structure, championing your way as the ambassador for change and innovation, becoming the trustworthy advisor to the people and business, shaping the future while delivering results today, interpreting data to make better corporate decisions, and setting strategic priority to build high performance culture and leadership capability.
- HR as partner through transformation
- Perspectives from the C-Suite – crafting the role of HR in a rapidly changing environment
- HR in tough times – adding value in a downturn market
- Creating a competitive advantage through HR leadership
- HR creating readiness and engagement for the future
- Driving meaningful and sustainable improvements across all levels of the organisation
- A best practice approach to workplace health & wellness
- How an employee well being program was born out of need & how it transformed lives
- Engaging and enablement of staff to deliver a high performing company
- Diversity and inclusion – the embedded business practice
- Growing up without growing old – the importance of recruitment and culture as a start up grows up
- Reform in the aged care industry – a journey of transformation
- Is your workplace VUCA ready? – how HR can impact six key areas today and to create a dynamic future ready workforce
- HR working with technology – interpreting data to make better business decisions
- The business of change – uncovering your point of disruption to be a leading voice in future change
I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to co- facilitate a workshop luncheon with Jonathan to a select group of clients on proactive employee engagement in the workplace. As the founder of a small HR consultancy, my presentation focused on the proactive HR strategies of employee engagement, whilst Jonathan balanced my context with the legal implications of disengagement. We had a mixed bag of clients in the room from a vast array of industries, and Jonathan was easily able to tailor his communication to all levels of experience, background and legal understanding with such ease.
What struck me most about Jonathan’s presentation skills was his personal interaction with each and every person in the room. He made a huge effort to direct questions, content and examples to each business owner in order to give them the best opportunity to share their own experiences with the group and take some learnings from the session which were relevant to their own business. I perceived Jonathan as a very natural, fluent public speaker with a strong enthusiasm for the work he does and the clients he assists. His personable nature and authentic approach to communication reinforced Jonathan as an exemplary presenter and I would be humbled to work with him in future.
– Bonnie Jones, Happy Humans
Jonathan presents material in an easy to understand, engaging manner with useful examples of real life cases that he has researched. This allows audience members to easily relate these to their personal and business situations. His clear presentation style and ability to answers questions on the spot ensures any presentation delivered by him is a must-attend event.
– Daniel Mathers, DW Mathers & Co.
I have enjoyed hearing Michelle speak on many occasions and have found she has a great knowledge of Employment Law, combining well-researched, practical and up to date content in a style that a layperson can understand. Her enthusiasm for answering questions on the spot, and ability to engage with her audience is both masterful and real. Driven to find the best outcome for everyone she works with, Michelle always has something of value and interest to say.
– John Flett, Flett Consulting