OBLIGATION FREE CONSULTATION
EMPLOYMENT LAW | HR LAWYERS
Help for Employers with Fair Work Issues
Book your obligation FREE initial consultation with our employment law specialists and get the right legal advice to overcome legal obstacles so you can reach your goals and focus on growth. Our team of hand picked experts have unique backgrounds and understand the need for practical advice for Employers as NB Lawyers - Lawyers for Employers.
EMPLOYMENT LAWYERS BRISBANE
Our purpose is to help Employers and Business Owners overcome legal obstacles to reach their goals and focus on growth. We’re invested in the success of Australian businesses.
With our focus on three pillars of Education, Advice and Solving Problems we help Employers overcome legal obstacles.
Our core values are to help first, be practical, produce results and provide honest communication.
HOW CAN NB LAWYERS HELP YOU?
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Are you an Employer?
- Are you currently managing a unique or problematic structure?
IS YOUR BUSINESS
- Based in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria or South Australia;
- Growing with at least 20 staff members?
WITHIN OUR EXPERT MARKET
- Regional Councils
- Professional Services
- Health and Allied Health
- Trades and Construction
PARTNERING WITH NB LAWYERS
- Fit the above? Let NB Lawyers - lawyers for employers become your partnered outsourced legal team.
- Monthly Investment option
- Specialists in Each Area
- Timely Advice
- Client Centric - bringing fresh eyes and value
Our team of experts specialise in Employment, Commercial and Property Law - we focus on education, advise to avoid headaches in the first place solve problems and mitigate risk and liability to engender growth.
- Resolved a $150K General Protections claim
- Provided advice to a client who avoided a $34 Million class action
- Took on a Union who was claiming unpaid entitlements against an Employer in excess of $300K
- Advised on large scale redundancies involving several unions and complications surrounding a merging entity
HAND PICKED EXPERTS
Recently ranked in the TOP 10 Employment law firms in Brisbane by lawyer.com.au. We understand business can be difficult. That's why we focus on covering aspects of the law concerning Employers, delivering the right legal advice. We take the time to understand the unique operations of your business, and provide the supportive professional legal services you will need to navigate through the statutory obligations, duties and responsibilities that it's bound by. If you looking for remarkable results and advice in Employment Law, Property Law or Commercial Law, our team of experienced professionals will support you throughout the entire lifecycle of your business. We even provide an obligation free consultation for all Employers.
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Cairns and Adelaide we are able to serve all businesses Australia Wide.