We regularly act for clients as the trusted adviser in respect of a very broad range of issues involved in a commercial contract including:
- Partnership Agreements;
- Shareholder Agreements;
- Unit holders in a Trust Agreements;
- Terms of Trade;
- Client Agreement and Customer Agreements;
- Supply and Purchase Agreements;
- Licensing Agreements;
- Distribution Agreements;
- Service Agreements;
- Licensed Deeds;
- Confidentiality Deeds;
- Franchising Agreements and Disclosure Statements; and
- Business and Purchase Agreements.
We can draft and negotiate agreements to suit all types of commercial arrangements and ensure clients are given practical advice that aligns with their commercial requirements.
NB Lawyers- Lawyers for Employers ensures that clients are not just given mere legal jargon but are provided with practical and detailed advice to suit their commercial needs.