Businesses in Australia increasingly rely on online sales and marketing. Many businesses no longer have a ‘bricks and mortar’ presence and their visibility is entirely electronic. Special legal issues apply to online arrangements.
Our lawyers can assist you with your E-Commerce requirements including:
- Drafting terms and conditions of online sales;
- Drafting website use terms and conditions;
- Advising on the application of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Advising on Australian Privacy Laws;
- Advising on Spam laws;
- Advising on the Australian Consumer Law;
- Protecting your intellectual property rights; and
- Resolving disputes.