At NB Lawyers, we understand the difficulties associated with hiring appropriately skilled workers. Many businesses are now turning to 457 visa holders to meet skills shortages in the market.
We understand that your Company continues to sponsor foreign employees under the 457 Temporary Work Visa Program. Thus the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) requires that you meet the training and benchmark requirements each financial year. Our team at NB Lawyers provide expert and cost-effective Benchmark Training that both complies with all DIBP requirements and greatly improves staff performance.
Under the Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations), sub-regulations 2.59(d) and 2.68(e), your Company is required to:
- Demonstrate that Benchmark Training was provided (and will continue to be delivered) at your Company; and
- Ensure that the expenditure for delivering this Training is equivalent to 1% of the Payroll of the Business. Please enquire if you would like us to calculate the current amount for your 2015-2016 financial year.
NB Lawyers wish to extend an offer to work with you in providing the requisite Benchmark Training for the period of 2015-2016. We are happy to offer you a FREE 20 MINUTE CONSULTATION at our office.
What it includes?
Our Benchmark Training team would include the following package for your 2015-2016 year if you wish to engage us:
- Preparing and drafting the necessary handouts and various materials for distribution to your Employees;
- Generating a report based on the Benchmark Training to ensure compliance with sub-regulations 2.59(d) and 2.68(e) of the Regulations;
- Conducting onsite Benchmark Training tailored for your particular staff if necessary; and
- Undertaking all required communication with the DIBP on your behalf.
We ensure that that our training is up to date in complying with DIBP laws and regulations.
In terms of the training topics, our Benchmark Training for the 2015-2016 year would cover the following areas:
|Employee duties under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (Qld)||
|Prevention of Unlawful Discrimination in the Workplace||
|Workplace Bullying Laws under the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth)||
|Sexual Harassment in the Workplace||
|Disciplinary Procedures and Performance Management||
|Employee obligations with respect to workplace Policies and Procedures||
We will ensure that your training program is tailored to teach staff how to operate more efficiently and effectively, and how to avoid any adverse behaviour within your Company.
We would appreciate the opportunity to work with you and develop a strong professional relationship.
Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact our office on (07) 3876 5111 or email Jonathan Mamaril, Principal, of our office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free 20 minute consultation.