Compulsory Acquisition is a specialised area of law and having a nuanced understanding of the legislation and case law that interplay is critical. At NB Lawyers we represent clients who:
- have received a notice of intention to acquire
- have received a notice of acquisition
- have been approached to enter into a voluntary purchase scheme or negotiated settlement
- need advice regarding the compulsory acquisition compensation
- need alternatives to increase or modify compensation
The property law team know how to assist clients affected by compulsory acquisitions.