Residential Purchases Off-The-Plan
We specialise in purchases off the plan and we understand such purchases can be difficult and complex. We take the hassle out of off the plan purchases ensuring we give practical advice.
Here are some tips for purchasing off the plan:
- There will be a cooling off period of seven days after signing the contract keep this in mind
- Carefully examine the plans, ensure a trusted advisor helps you with this
- Moderate changes by developers could be made, ensure your aware of your rights in this regard
- What happens to your deposit? – ensure you are aware of where your deposit goes
- Fixtures and finishes could be changed by the developer ensure you understand your legal rights in this regard
- The developer will give an expected completion date, but you should know exactly what your rights are in the event that the developer is unable to complete by the expected time.
The property law team have the experience, knowledge and special expertise to ensure a smooth transaction and you receive practical advice every step of the way.